Give Anywhere Anytime.
Fast and Secure setup all from your phone.
Giving via text from your smart phone is a fast, convenient way to give. If you currently give via cedit card during the service this is great alternative that will save you time. Text giving uses a simple very secure one time set up process done from your phone that will enable you to give donations with just one text.
Text Giving: Start Here
1. From your phone's SMS messaging, text the amount of your gift to the phone number for your campus (listed below). Example: Text $270 Tithe to (904) 900-5430
Keywords: Tell us what you're giving toward.
Tithe, Heart (for the House), Offering, Missions (Ex. $100 Offering)
2. If you're new, you'll be prompted to complete your Name, Email Address, Credit Card # and Expiration Date. You're done!
3. You'll receive a confirmation text and email of your gift.
Do You Pay Bills Online?
Your bank can send us your donation.
Personal Online Banking
Personal Online Banking is a common way of giving via your checking or savings account. Simply log onto your bank's website to access your personal account, and follow their instructions for adding Celebration Church as a new payee. Enter your donation, and your bank will send Celebration Church a check. Our payee information is as follows:
P. O. Box 551341
Jacksonville, FL 32255
Retrieve Your 2014 Contribution Statement
Thank you for your faithful giving to Celebration Church and your heart for God’s House. Through whichever method that you choose to give, your donations are documented in your giving records. Celebration provides a secure and convenient way for you to access a list of all your contributions. This online system gives you the ability to retrieve an annual contribution statement of your tax deductible donations.
- Go to www.celebration.org and select the Giving tab
- Select: Retrieve Your Year End Tax Statement
- Sign in or create a new account
- If you see “Where to Give” click “Cancel” at the bottom of the page
- If you see "Giving History", Change “Year” to 2014 and click “View”
- Select “Download Statement” then print your 2014 Contribution Statement
If you have created a new account, please wait 3-4 business days before proceeding to retrieve your giving information as our database will need to link your new profile with your giving history.
As always, we pray that God will show himself strong to you, and again thank you for your faithful giving!
Thank you for your faithful giving to Celebration Church. However you choose to give, your donations will be recorded to your contribution statements. We provide a secure and convenient way for you to access a record of all your contributions at any time. Login to Give and you can see your existing contributions. This online system gives you the ability to retrieve your current or previous year’s Contribution Statement at your convenience.
Please note: If you’re creating a new online account, it may take up to three business days to retrieve your contribution records and giving statement. But if you have ever registered for an event or a group, you have already created an account with a unique email address and password – simply login.
If you have additional questions concerning giving or donations, please call the Celebration Church Giving Office at
(904) 737-1121 or contact us at: email@example.com.
Celebration Church is a recognized 501 (c)(3) organization that voluntarily participates in an annual independent audit.