Awakening: 21 Days of Prayer, Fasting & Personal Devotion
January 13 – February 02, 2013
Each January, we start the year off strong by setting aside 21 days to pray, fast and seek God. This is a great way to start the New Year in a fresh and powerful way. Here’s how you can be a part:
Pray and Fast
- Come to church each Sunday during the fast
- Plan to participate in our 21 day fast - Click here to learn more
- Set aside time to get alone with God through prayer, and following along with our Daily Bible Reading Plan. (Pickup your FREE Bible Reading Plan Bookmark at the Info Center or view it HERE)
Join a Devo Group
- What is Personal Devo? Personal devotion is simply the daily practice of making room in your life to seek God through prayer and reading the scripture. A great way to continue growing from your personal devotion time is by sharing what you've learned with others through what Celebration Church calls a Devo Group.
- Find A Devo Group For You:
- Every Wednesday at the Midtown Annex (not the Arena), at 7:00pm we hold our Midweek Bible Study. We start with worship, flow into a teaching from one of our staff pastors centered around the devo reading for the week and then break out into devo groups! Childcare is provided and the café will be open as well!
- Form a devo group anywhere! These groups can consist of a few people, maybe your family or friends and can be done at your home, Starbucks, over dinner – wherever you choose! Again, the important thing is setting aside this time for you to grow in your walk with God.
Email email@example.com for more details and options