To apply for a show, please complete the form at the bottom of the page.
“Generations: From Zoomers to Boomers”
Production Company: AWKNG TV
Casting Director: Njoki Coleman
Casting Associate: Lauren Mencia
Self-Tape Audition: Due by Sunday, Nov. 1st, 2020 by 5 PM
Shoot Date: TBD, Around Mid-November
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Video Submission Deadline: 11-2-2020
Show Premise: A sit down with four generations to see how similar and/or different they are when it come to the meaning of “The Fruit of the Sprit”, (peace, joy, love, patience, kindness, gentleness, faithfulness, and self -control). Each episode will highlight one characteristic and participants will answer 5 questions pertaining to the topic of the episode.
This is a one-day shoot and will be shot at AWKNG Studios at Celebration Church. Due to Covid-19, we are limiting set size to only necessary crew and will be taking multiple precautions to keep a safe set. All talent must be local to Jacksonville.
Gen Z (5-23 years old)
All genders, all ethnicities, all shapes, sizes and looks. Personality: truthful, and honest. Seeking different answers reflecting the state of life and experiences. Need 4-9 participants. Minors must have a parent or guardian’s consent to participate.
Gen Y (24-39 years old)
All genders, all ethnicities, all shapes, sizes, and looks. Personality: truthful and honest. Seeking different answers reflecting the state of life and experiences. Need 4-9 participants.
Gen X (40-55 years old)
All genders, all ethnicities, all shapes, sizes and looks. Seeking different answers reflecting the state of life and experiences. Need 4-9 participants.
Baby Boomers (57-74 years old)
All genders, all ethnicities, all shapes, sizes, and looks . Personality: truthful and honest. Seeking different answers reflecting the state of life and experiences. Need 4-9 participants.
Submission Video Format: In Subject Line– Gen_First Name_Last Name.
At the beginning of the video state your name, age and location. Answer at least two of the sample questions below and why you want to be a part of this show. Video can be filmed horizontally on cell phone.
Peace: When you think of Peace, what image comes to mind?
Kindness: What is the kindest thing someone has ever done for you?
Patience: Do you think you are getting more patience as you get older and why or why not?
Joy: What activity/hobby gives you the most joy?
The Motion Designer for AWKNG TV (a division of Celebration Church) is responsible for designing motion graphics for AWKNG TV. This role works with the AWKNG TV team to design, conceptualize and create high quality and stimulating content. When this role is executed effectively, projects will be professionally captured in the areas of motion graphics and/or animation. Edits will be done within the standards of AWKNG TV and distributed in a professional timeframe.
Expertise required in the use of Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects.
- Receive and examine design requirements for each project
- Research various design techniques to provide accurate designs for requested animations
- Create multiple design drafts and collaborate with teams and stakeholders for final direction
- Use requested design tools, including physical and digital tools, to create initial designs
- Create and elaborate on storyboards for requested projects
- Utilize industry animation tools or methods to finalize animation projects
- Work with team to design, conceptualize and create high quality and stimulating content
- Simple video editing
- Basic color correction
- Multi-layer compositing
- Make basic audio edits for loops, fades, etc.
The Ideal Candidate
To excel in this role, the ideal candidate would:
- Good sense of timing and design composition
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, time manage and work independently
- Able to think and design creatively
- Willingness to learn new tools, techniques and software as needed
- Comfortable presenting and explaining animations, storyboards and designs to stakeholders
- Significant attention to detail and patience to work carefully and efficiently, without over-perfecting
The ideal candidate would have the following skills/attributes
- Communication Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Organizational Skills
- Spiritual Health
- Two+ years of experience with motion graphics and/or animation
- Knowledge of After Effects and Premiere Pro, and other relevant motion graphics applications
- Experience picking appropriate music and sound effects to bring final designs to the next level
- General computer literacy, including experience with common operating systems (Windows, MacOS) and productivity tools
- Advanced video editing experience ideal but not required
Please send resume to email@example.com with subject line “Motion Designer Application”.
*Applications without portfolio will not be considered.
AWKNG TV Production Tech and Video Editor
|TITLE OF POSITION||JOB CATEGORY||DIRECT SUPERVISOR|
CTV Production Tech and
Technician – Celebration TV – Celebration Global
Technical Director or Directory of Photography
|SYNOPSIS OF ROLE|
This role is responsible for shooting and editing video footage that will help push forward the vision of Celebration TV. This will include pre and post-production of Celebration TV shows and various projects supporting Celebration globally. This role could include shooting, editing and distribution of CTV shows or global video projects. When this role is executed effectively, shows and video projects will be professionally captured in the areas of video, lighting and audio. Edits will be done within the standards of CTV and distributed in a professional timeframe. Technical Expertise in the field of videography and video editing with extensive knowledge of the Adobe video suite (Premier and After Effects) is crucial. Experience in shooting in both studio, home and outdoor settings is key.
|RESPONSIBILITIES SPECIFIC TO THIS ROLE|
· Work closely with Assistant Director (AD) to schedule and film CTV shows
· Work closely with Media Manager with storage, edits and schedule for CTV production
· Shoot, edit, and occasionally animate pieces for CTV shows
· Quality Control for overall production of CTV Shows assigned
· Shoot, edit pieces for Celebration Global Arms- including but not limited to commercials, bumpers, and promos
· Shoot, edit pieces for CTV- including but not limited to commercials, bumpers, and promos
· Assist Art House with Marketing pieces- included but not limited to basic video animations and video clips
· Works directly with Technical Director, Director of Photography, CTV Producer, CTV Asst. Directors, and Department Project Managers
|EXCEL IN PERFORMANCE & PERSONAL DISCIPLINES|
· Communication Skills
· Interpersonal Skills
· Organizational Skills
· Business Acumen
· Spiritual Health
· Productivity and Goal Management
|STATEMENT OF FAITH COMPLIANCE|
|Every Staff Member is charged with ministering, teaching, and communicating beliefs regardless of their title. Therefore, each staff member’s employment is contingent upon their agreement and compliance with our organization’s Statement of Faith.|
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org